How to Enjoy Your Honeymoon in Maldives?
Weddings can often be hectic and stressful for couples. Once the hustle and bustle of the ceremonies is over couples want to relax and need some time to lighten up and unwind. A lot of couples nowadays are opting for international destinations for their honeymoon. The most popular international honeymoon destinations are― Mauritius, Maldives, Thailand, Venice, Rome, Greece and Switzerland to name a few. Maldives is a group of islands located to the south of the mainland of Asia. This country is popular for its exotic beaches and resorts which provide a romantic setting.
Most Maldives honeymoon packages include the following things you must do when on a honeymoon there:
1. If you are an adventurous couple then do enjoy water sport activities such as jet skiing, snorkelling and scuba diving offered at the various beaches there.
2. Tired after all those ceremonies? Then you will love the massages offered by the Spas in the resorts where you stay. Couple spas in Maldives are quite popular and the experience there is memorable.
3. During lazy evenings you can also enjoy a sunset cruise in the lagoons of this country. The views here are spectacular and they will leave you mesmerized.
4. After a romantic sunset you can opt for a candlelight dinner at any of the fine dining restaurants here where you can have your own private chef who will cook a lovely meal for you lovebirds. A dinner for two on a private beach is another good option.
5. This country is dotted with small sand bars which are found between the large coral islands. A daylong picnic there.
6. The next day, you may choose to relax on a beach near you hotel/resort and enjoy the view of the crystal blue waters of the ocean and try some local cuisine available along the many restaurants along the beaches.
7. If you’re visiting any country for the first time sightseeing is a must. So do make it a point to visit the famous tourist spots of Maldives such as the National Museum, the Friday Mosque, Islamic Centre, Tsunami Monument, Mulee Aage and the local market all situated in Malé the capital of Maldives.
The Maldives packages offered by travel companies include stay at a hotel/resort (based on your budget), sightseeing and travelling facilities. The more extravagant Maldives honeymoon packages often incorporate a couple visits to the spa, romantic candlelight dinners and other luxuries appropriate for a romantic getaway. There is a lot you can do when visiting this island country from enjoying adventurous water sports to spending a day relaxing at one of the pristine beaches there.